Pump Test Stand Basic | MSD-PTS-BASIC-40//75/100
Large drained work surface, approximately 54” wide X 21” deep.
The pump test stand can be set up to test open and closed loop pump, and open and closed loop motors. We can build a stand that can test a hydrostatic pump and motor together.
Safety features: drive coupler set back, integral test stand lighting, side panel control location, safety glass view port, and work table oil drain system.
The MSD-PTS-BASIC can test: vane pumps, piston pumps, any rotary pumps working in an open loop system, or any pump up to its technical specifications. It cannot test hydrostatic pumps.
Standard Features Include:
- Work Sink with Perforated Screen
- Panel mounted VFD Control & Pilot Flow Control for Ease Operation & Safety
- Pump Pressure Gauges
- Pump Flow meters
- Pump RPM Sensor
- Oil Temperature
- Pump Pressure adjustment (500-5000 PSI)
- Pump Flow adjustment (0-full GPM)
- Safety Glass between Control Panel and Work Sink Area
- Warning Light during testing
- Sink Drain pump with filtration
- High Pressure filtration
- Suction Ports NPT 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”
- Outlet Manifold Ports 37 flare ¾”, 1”, 1-1/4”
- Oil Sight Gauge
- Overhead Work Sink Light
PTS – Data Collection | MSD-DC
The MSD-DC is an 8-channel, remote access data acquisition logger with a full-color, 5 inch touchscreen interface for real-time monitoring.
This versatile device supports thermocouple, RTD and thermistor probes to measure current, voltage, temperature, and pulse. The MSD-DC is an all-in-one solution, allowing users to view all 8 channels simultaneously without the need for a PC or software. With 1 GB of internal memory, the MSD-DC can store up to 5,000,000 readings which can be download to a USB for further analysis.